We said goodbye

rmm17

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Rochelle,

I am so sorry. It is incredibly hard to lose your Mom and especially hard at this time of year. I am so happy that you and your brothers were with her and got to tell her everything you needed to. May you gain some peace in the thought that she is no longer suffering. Much Love, Sharon

Oh Rochelle, I felt horrible when I read your post. My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family. But I am thrilled you were all with her when she passes.

We are always here to help you cope.

Keep you mom in that special place in your heart that is just reserved for moms.

Maryanne :(

Rochelle, I am so very sorry for your lose. Please know that, when you need it the most, I truely believe you will hear your mother in your heart, just as I have felt my mother's hugs when I needed them the most. Praying that God will help you through this terrible time.

I am so sorry for your great loss, but I am also thankful you had that precious time together at the end. I know you will always cherish that moment.

I often spoke to Arnold about who was coming to see him. for days I told him that our son Phil, would be here. Arnold couln't not keep track of time, but he lived to see Phil. On sunday morning I told him that Phil was on his way and would be here in a few hours. He was seldom concious by this time, but when Phil arrived, i was sitting with him and said,"Phil is here". He woke, reached up and said Oh, son, gave him a hug. These were virtually Arnold's last words. What a blessing to witness this.

I know that your pain is great and can't even imagine it getting better. I pray God's care for you and your brothers. It is so very difficult to say goodbye. Keep holding each other up and remembering your mother. don't forget to cry, and even laugh, as much as you want.