Prayers for Kasey

Maryanne

Hi All,

I PM Kasey to see why she has not been posting, and this was some of her response. She gave me permission to post this. She is just not up to posting herself, you will see why.

She can use our prayers; I cut and pasted her words below;

"I have been reading the board, but I haven't been doing too well since the Thursday before Christmas. I have several things going on and have tried to wait it out to no avail. I am going to the doctor today. I think I may have pneumonia and have coughed so hard that I pulled several muscles in my side and back so that breathing is a problem. To top it off I have developed some allergic reaction, so since Friday I break out in hives all over my body and I can't even sleep. So sitting and posting hasn't happened.

Hopefully today I will get some answers. I had to cancel a mammo today due to this and am now worried about my 3 month checkup on Monday and Tuesday next week. I'm scheduled for a brain MRI and a PET and you know you have to be perfectly still for about 45 minutes for each of those. I am worried I will still be coughing and itching."

Kasey, I know you will be bombarded with so may prayers sent to you. I am not going to go through how much you mean to us, I would be posting and posting. Just know we want you well and back.

Love ya girlfriend,

Maryanne

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kase,this is not the kind of news any of us want to hear.Hoping the drs. have a solution to get you back up and running again.

Please let us know what is going on with the drs. so we can formulate a battle plan to help you out with this.

We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

I certainly hope and pray that you will get better real soon Kasey. I will be praying for you to get better and to continue to have great scan results. Take care of yourself and get back when you can. Thank you so very much for this post Maryanne.

Carol

((Kasey))

Many prayers for a quick recovery from what you're dealing with right now (hives suck! and muscle strains are the pits!! Plus pnumonia? Sheeh woman!)

Also kicking in prayers for wonderful scan results when ya get to them.

Remember, I'm here to give someone/thing any butt-kicking that's needed :wink:

:x

TONS of hugs, Kasey! Here's to NOTHING but GOOD results, and answers, and better days ahead in the New Year, huh?

We must've been hit around the same time...I've been on Prednisone, again, for the past week, and a half...STILL can hear me wheezing from across the room... :evil:

When are your scans? I go for mine on the 8th. Holding you close in prayer, my friend!!! Feel better, soon!!!!!

Yours in HOPE!!!

Stacey

Kasey, lots of prayers going up! I am anxious to hear what the doctor says today. I hope you have a winter type congestion that will clear up very soon. Also hope you quit scratching! and have no need to scratch!

Donna G

(((((((((Kasey))))))))))

Sending big hugs and saying lots of prayers for you. I can't imagine how terrible itching AND coughing at the same time must be. Hopefully, the doctor will be able to fix you right up and get you ready for those scans.

Daisy and I will say extra special prayers tonite for Kasey, Fred and Teddy tonite. We will cross hands and paws for them. Many prayers from under the Carolina Full moon tonite!!