update on me

shineladysue

Sue, I was just going to PM you about your results.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

It certainly cant get much better than that. Now you can relax as that is one last(BIG)thing to worry about.

I am so happy for you!!

Maryanne :wink:

(((((Sue)))))

I am so very thankful and relieved to hear that all of your test results were negative. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Thanks so much for letting us know. We're all one big family here and it's great to know that we have so many people cheering us on through the times of worry. I love ya, gal!!!

I just want to thank all of you for your kind words. It means a lot. I would just like to encourage all caregivers to take care of themselves. When Mike was ill, I let many of my own health concerns slide and I have spent the best part of the last 10 months since he passed working through the condition I had gotten in. Still have a way to go, but if I had stayed more on top of it, I wouldn't be going through all this. I know it's hard to do and sometimes seems nearly impossible , but I know that Mike used to beg me to take time to go to the doctor for me. I would always say .. "after we get through this"... or that or whatever. If I had it to do over, I think I would have tried harder to make the time for myself too. Hope all of you will find the time. As a friend quotes Ralph Waldo Emerson... "Make the most of yourself because that is all there is of you". It's true... Love and Prayers to you all.

Love,

Sue