Welcome

Guest barb

I would like to take this time to welcome all who have come here from the Yahoo Group. I am very enthused about this. I like the idea that we have been invited to join an established site. As I browsed the different titles, I find that this better yet, as one can seek both support and enter into activism issues as well.

This, like the Yahoo Group, is open to any subject, concerning lung cancer issues, both in your local area or on a national basis.

I have always admired the courage of Estrea and finally being able to talk to her, and join hands, through the internet, is an unbelieveable experience for me. I truly believe getting lung cancer was a blessing for me, as I have met so many wonderful and supportive people. I view this venture as something that will open many more doors for all of us. In activism and advocacy issues, it is so important to be united and have the same goals. I view this as a very large step to a very well organized direction and group. I am anxiously awaiting the input of Jan Healy and Cindy Langhorne from the Alliance for Lung Cancer.

As always:

Dave Grant

Baraboo, WI

Now a 16 month NSCLC Survivor and enjoying every minute.