Getting to Know You - January 10

Ann

I don't really like the taste too much so I load it up with half and half and lots of sugar! Those, I drank several of at a sitting. I have changed for the most part to green or white tea with sweetener because of the "additions" I was making to the coffee.

Geri

I rarely ever drink coffee but when I do, I load it up with lots of flavored creamers so that it doesn't really taste like coffee. Like Geri, I have been drinking a lot of hot tea. I love Chai tea and have a cup almost every morning.

I will admit I could probably use a 12 step program

when it comes to coffee :oops: Start drinking it

at 4:30am and usually have my last cup about 2:00pm

Now I will admit lot of times I only get through half

a cup when I am working before it gets cold and I am

in the kitchen for a refill, that would be with a touch of cream please.

The ironic thing is I started drinking coffee when I

entered AA. See I need another 12 step program :?

I AM A COFFEE DRINKER.

I actually have a caffeine free diet coke first thing in the morning. Then I switch to coffee. Like Debi, I only drink about 1/2 cup and throw it out and start a new cup, 'cause I like it hot. I only use 1/2 and 1/2 and I put it in first. This is the epitome of lazy because by putting it in first you do not have to stir.

Stop coffee late morning and it's back to diet coke.

Only drink coffee at night if I am out for dinner.

Tea - nope, my Mother gave it to me when I was sick, so that continues to be my association.

I love my morning coffee which is with me right now. I can actually hear it saying "good morning Maryanne" while I am pouring it. :D

I have a Braun coffee maker that has a timer and me or Joel gets it ready the night before and BINGO it is there brewed and waiting for us in the morning.

Ginny I keep mine in a thermal cup, so it always stays hot!

I use Coffeemate powder and make mine light with no sugar. No coffee at night. If we do we use decaf.

"Good to the last drop"

Maryanne :wink:

I stopped drinking coffee during radiation because it contributed to the acid reflux I was suffering from. I was a big coffee drinker (about 6 cups a day) but I now drink just 1 cup of tea in the morning and once in a while I'll have a cup of cuban coffee after lunch. I still love the idea of coffee but don't want to awaken the addiction again.

Trish

Oh yeah! I have two cups in the morning with an equal and a bit of cream, and in the afternoon I indulge in a caramel latte from dunkin donuts with skim milk and an equal. Yesterday I happened to be at Barnes & Noble at coffee time and they have a Starbucks so I tried a white chololate latte, no sugar necessary!

Come nighttime, no more coffee. I will have decaffeinated green tea flavored with strawberry and orange.

I drink way too much coffee. I drink it black or sometimes with cream if it's half and half. I also love café latte-especially the vanilla latte. I drink about 4 cups in the morning and then at noon I switch to tea. I am not a pop drinker.

Hey...add me in here for the diet soda first thing in the morning. Pepsi is my choice but if I can't get my hands on a Diet Pepsi, I'll gladly settle for a Diet Coke. I just can't get going until I have that soda in the morning. Everyone at my office thinks it's so wierd to drink soda first thing in the morning.