Waiting to exhale

Kasey

......and finally can! Just returned from the AWESOME NIH facility in Bethesda, MD. It is about 2+ hours from home. We usually go on a Monday night to begin testing bright and early on Tuesday. Then meet with my surgeon Wednesday AM and am on the way home before lunch. This time, however, I had some additional tests scheduled, so we went Sunday night to start Monday AM. Then again Tuesday AM. Today got the word.

For some reason I have somehow been fortunate enough to receive another NED report. I gotta admit, I was more than a little worried this time around. For one, today exactly 2 years ago I was being discharged from the NIH hospital after my lobectomy that took place 1/4/05. So it is now 2+ years since dx and exactly 2 since surgery. It appears that the additional aches and pains I have been experiencing and worrying about ~ my doc is attributing to my cervical stenosis. So, bless his heart, when I return early April he is having his neuro group evaluate my back to see what may be done.

I am so grateful to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, good wishes and PM's. I am so grateful for a fabulous report. Yet I suffer guilt at receiving good news when so many of my 'friends' here continue to struggle and battle and by whom I am truly humbled. Some of you may remember that I was not supposed to see flowers in the spring of '05. Well, I can't wait to see them this year ~'07! Thank you, thank you, thank you LCSC (Katie and Rick), DonnaG, mhutch.......and everyone here. What a lifeline for so many!

XOXO,

Kasey

Daisy and I are dancing around the house for you and Fred and Teddy tonite Great news is the NED WWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey, That is just the bestest, bestest news ever! No guilt allowed my dear, just joy, encouragement and hope. Someone needs that, and it is our job to pass it on. I am doing G-O K-A-S-E-Y cheers for you. Thank God I am sooooo happy. Your report gives me hope as I come up to my two years since surgery in July. God Bless you Kasey! Enjoy the Blessing! :D:D:D

Carol