Hi All .. Missed you!

Laurie

Hi LAURIE!!!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? How is MOM??? I haven't been on the board much these days, but I sure see a lot of our wonderful friends that are MIA and you were one of them!!

I do hope all is going okay for you AND of course for your mom.

((((((((((((((((((((((((LAURIE))))))))))))))))))))

Laurie-

OH MY GOSH!! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how I could email you and see how you were! Of course, I got distracted and never got around to it!!! SSSSOOOOO good to read a post from you - please let us know how your Mom is doing and you, too. We miss you - but keep you and your family in my prayers -

Terrie

Thanks for inquiring all..... My Mom is doing fine. She is still not getting scanned but has no symptoms. (If there are people reading this.. please don't take this as a good thing).... I just cant do anything about it.. It is her life. But I am planning a 40th wedding anniversary for her and my dad on Nov, 15th.. I will try to get caught up and post more.. so sorry to lose touch.. my life got out of crazy... :lol:

Blessings to all of you

Laurie

Laurie,

I'm so so very happy to hear from you. I was worried as I had not seen you post in a long time. I'm so happy that your Mom is doing ok. My mom has not been very well lately. Enjoy the wedding anniversery. We just had a 50 th for my parents in August and it was alot of fun. So Glad your back!!

Hugs,

Susan M.