moms gone

crystleshoe

I am so sorry and completely understand why you feel peace...you know that your mom us pain and worry free. We will be here for you after all the "stuff" calms down. Just breathe and get through the next few days.

peace to you,

Holly

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom.

It is so hard to come to grips when our Moms pass on to the next journey. But, knowing she is at peace and no longer suffering gives a little comfort. Try not to get to stressed out about the arrangments and next few days. Your body is already in shock and trying to make sense of all that has happened. You take good care of yourself and know we are here for you when you need us.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda[/i]

We seem to be going through this at the same time. My dad is in his final stages as I type. I'm terrified of the funeral and that I'm going to lose it. But somehow we will make it and stay strong....I'm so sorry for your loss. Our loved ones are on their way to a much much better place.

Crystle,

I am so sorry. You were there for your mom difficult journey. We all have those thoughts that we could of done more, but it's nothing there to stop this awful disease. Sometimes they want to die alone. they don't wont you to see. My mom wanted us to be there but my mother in law waited until we left to go.

Keep strong!

Martha

Thank you all so much for your kind words and your prayers. It is 1 week today and i thought that I was doing ok but here I am again unable to sleep and unable to stop crying. It is so hard for me to come to terms with the fact that my mom is gone I fought this damn disease so hard and i was so consumed with it that now im at a loss as to what to do. I would like to do some volunteer work somehow so that maybe i can make things easier on someone else going through this and maybe it wouldnt feel like the past four months have been for nothing. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I am in Nashua NH but that is close to Boston

Thanks again for just being here, Cheryl