palves Posted September 30, 2003 Share Posted September 30, 2003 I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Do we start whatever the 1st Dr suggests and then go for a 2nd, or do you hold off and get the 2nd opinion first. Will the work w/ Dr 1 invalidate anything Dr 2 can do ? Just scared that it will take more time to get the 2nd opinion and don't want to wait to start treatments. The tumor is already 11 cm big and into the chest wall and nodes. We have a meeting w/ the 1st Dr tomorrow to discuss PET scan results, staging and treatment. From what I kow brain and bone scans were clear. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks Paula Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.