Sign in to follow this  
KatieB

LCSC Administrative help info- PLEASE READ (Updated 1/17)

MODERATORS I NEED YOUR HELP.....

For anyone who has send a request or e-mail the past three days, please forward all inquiries to moderators of the specific forum you need help in.

Other issues can be posted to the board or to Rick at [email protected]

I will be out of pocket for a while.

I was talking to my very healthy and strong mom on Sunday when her speech became slurred and incoherent. A much long intense story later- and 4 consecutive strokes from her house and into the ER, my mom is in ICU fighting for her life- and quality of life.

Shortly after rebounding from the 3rd stroke in ICU she seized and developed a 4MM brain hemorage on the left side of her brain and they didn't expect her to live thru the night last night...she did. They've never seen anyone survive that before.

She is the strongest lady I know.

It is still very touch and go for the next 24 hours and the extent of the permenant damage (which will be great I am sure) will not be known until the blood and swelling is gone in several days. I appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience by not being online.

I will update when I can.

Love,

K

Katie,

I am devastated to read this about your Mom. I will pray for her daily, you say she is the strongest woman you know, I suppose that my friend, is where you get it from?? I know this is an incredible tough time, I am here if you need me. Love, Sharon

Prayers for a quick and speedy recovery and a full recovery. Take care of Mom. We will be praying for everyone there.

Katie,I am heartbroke to hear you have to go thru this again with an illness of this magnitude in your immediate family.

I know with your strength and courage combined with your mom's you will get thru rhis.

We will handle the board while you help mom back up on her feet again.

Hang in there my friend.

Katie-

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. What a horrible blow. We will hold the fort while you care for your mom. I hope she is able to come through it with little damage. Hang in there.

Oh Katie...I am so sorry to hear this...I pray that God will touch her and comfort her and show her that HE is there...Prayers for the best possible outcome...take care of yourself...hugs PamS.

(((((((((((Katie))))))))))

So very sorry to hear this news about your dear mom. Please know that we are thinking of you and keeping your mom in our prayers. Please have Rick keep us up to date when he can.

Katie,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your mom. I'm just stunned, but I know you'll do everything possible for her. You'll both be in my thoughts.

Cindy