Sign in to follow this  
KatieB

LCSC Administrative help info- PLEASE READ (Updated 1/17)

I talked with Katie today and I just wanted to share with all of you that our Katie is in great need of our prayers and our support. Her mom has been going up and down like a roller-coaster ride and it's been very hard on Katie and the family and on Katie's Mom.

Please say an extra prayer please for the Brown family and for the Dewey family as well.

Your mom is very much in my prayers. Also sending lots of strength out to you.

I am so sorry. She certainly sounds like a incredible woman who is fighting with all she has. I pray for her to pull through this.

Maryanne :cry:

This is a small update of what the situation currently is.

Everyone is praying for that miracle however the current situation does not read well per the neurologist and neurosurgeon. The bleeding in the brain has not subsided and appears to have caused severe damage.

Katieb has her entire family (4 brothers and 2 sisters) with her as well as many friends.

We appreciate the prayers and maybe one of your prayers will end up on the miracle list.

Katie you have my prayers for you and your family. We'll take care of ourselves and hope that you will take care of you and your's and your mom's needs. Know that we are with you in spirit and all wish we could give you a big hug. (((Katie)))

Nina