He's dancing on the stars in heavan....

teresa567

I am so sorry for your lost. It was nice that you were there to hold his hand. It's so important for them to hear that it's ok to let go. Infact my mom was fighting until she heard from me that was OK to go. I was the one that needed her the most. She knew. I will pray for you because I know of hard the funeral thing is. You will have a funeral this Saturday and I will be at my mom's one year anniversary mass. I will be thinking of you!

Take care of yourself!

Martha

Dancing on the stars of Heaven...reminds me of a qoute from Wm Shakespear:

"And, when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of Heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with the night and pay no worship to the garish sun."

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

~Karen

• 3 weeks later...

Teresa - I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your Dad will be there smiling down on your wedding day. Keep him in your thoughts. My son was married in October, and he gave a beautiful tribute to his StepDad at the reception and everyone said they really felt his presence. They are never really gone... keep watch for special messages that he sends you. I get them all the time... a series of "our songs" back to back on a radio station - just too many to be coincidental... a little "happy face icon" (that was his special symbol on all his greeting cards) that suddenly appears for no earthly reason on my computer. I have started watching John Edwards "Cross Country" and it freaks me out sometimes but I do believe! Sandy F.