MRI shows I have a brain...

Fay A.

What a relief. It also shows that there are some very large air spaces. The Meningioma has grown only a very little bit, so I'll finish up the chemo (2 more cycles to go), repeat the MRI in 6 months, and then the Meningioma will be removed. I think I'm stuck with the large air spaces though... :)

Fay A.

Gina,

Until I read your response I didn't realize how my post might appear to others. I want to apologize to anyone who may have been upset in any way. I have this brain tumor that the docs are calling a Meningioma. They seem to be convinced that it isn't related to the Lung Cancer. But it's always at the back of my mind , "How can they be certain that it isn't another slow growing malignancy?" I've asked the docs this question, and they tell me they can't be sure until it's removed. It's there in my head, and it has doubled in size over the past 2 years. It's a bit stressful knowing it's there, knowing where it is, knowing it's growing. And the way I handle stress is to try to reduce the problem to something I can laugh about.

I was just relieved that the MRI showed only slight growth. Once again, I'm sorry if I caused anyone any distress. It was thoughtless, and I'll try to be more careful how I word things.

Fay A.