Who do we mourn the Loss of in 2006? Updated 1/22

RandyW

Randy,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to do this. Seeing all of the names reminded me of all the wonderful people on this site who live on through their posts or their family's posts. Hoping for a cure in 2007.

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness,

TRISH

Seeing this list is just overwhelming... so many lives of people who were loved... mothers,fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, uncles, aunts and cousins... every life touching hundreds of other lives who mourn them. I can't believe that one year has lost so many. I have been thankful for this group and the support I got from the many friends who reached out, gave me information, answered questions and made me ask the doctors new questions. When times got really tough and I felt like I was the only one in the world going through these things, I learned I was not alone, and Jim was not alone. I want to keep being around for folks who need the same kind of support and reassurance that I did. Sandy F.

• 11 months later...