My Mom: update

lionking

i wanted to let everyone know that my mom passed away on January 11, 2007 at 2:35 pm with my daughter and I by her side. She went very peacefully....with a small smile on her face. you hear everyone say it but now i truly understand what that means...the hospital was wonderful...it has been 11 days yet i still cannot believe it. my moms ashes sit in my living room but i never look at them, she is not 'there' to me. my 8 year old daughter had a dream about her nanny a few hours after she passed and we were on our way home from a week at the hospital that my mom met her mom and dad in a field of daisies and were so happy...her dad wanted to take the two of them fishing. i will always treasure that dream from my little girl. i will write the story about the details of everything that happened soon but i cannot yet do that..... this is my first moments alone since she died, i found myself back here wanting to share...i spent hours before reading stories, crying, celebrating and it just seems fitting to return. this message board has been a life line to me for the last few months. i wanted to say that you all here are wonderful! i will say more later, when i can. God bless you all!

I am so sorry to hear this news. condolences, and prayers for you and family. I hope all the dreams are happy dreams in the future