Katieb's Mom- It's in the paper now

KatieB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Katie, I remember your dear mother from the LCSC bash in July. She was beautiful, sweet, and fun, and I am so glad I had the honor and privilege of receiving a hug from her. I am so sorry for all of you. Much support and many prayers from Fred and me.

L&T,

Kasey (Fred too)

Dearest Katie,

Your mom certainly was a beautiful lady. Much too young to leave this earth. But now she is with her Jessie.

My deepest condolences goes out to you and the love ones she left behind.

I am sending meditation prayers of strength and peace. May you get comfort and support from you family and friends.

I am so so sorry Katie, I know how unexpected this was.

I am holding you close in my heart or hearts.

Maryanne :cry:

Katie,

Sooooo sorry about your mom. My condolences to you and your entire family. I could tell she was a sweet lady and she did a great job raising you to be so caring and loving of others. My heart just breaks for you all. God bless you all. Praying for strength, comfort, and peace during this most difficult time. Take care.

Katie,

What a beautiful woman. I just can't stop thinking about the little "push" you gave her to celebrate and decorate for Christmas this year. Hold those and all of the other wonderful memories of you mother close to heart. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Tammy