you all give me hope....

bbear

I am not really sure how to start this..Today, I finally get the courage up and put 2 posts up--one about my 2 tiny little nodules and 1 about hereditary lung cancer--I have gotten replies back from the most wonderful people going through so much more than myself. My brother, who was just dx w/stage III lc 6 weeks ago calls me tonight and he ends up making me feel better. There are miracles and they happen every day...Just Believe!

bbear

I am so glad that you have joined us. Please know that the folks here are some of the most wonderful people you will find when you need someone to listen, have questions or just want information.

Just let us know how we can help and someone will be along to do just that.

My best to you and your family,

Christine

Yes, he has started chemo--they are doing it every three weeks and he gets his second round of "juice"-his words (he's really funny) this Thursday--they tried him on a clinical drug but he was not able to tolerate it--I am hoping that we do chemo get it under control and maybe surgery.....Not sure. Anyone else know about this chemo every three weeks business...aggressive enough?

Frequency of chemo varies from doctor to doctor and with the type of chemo. Maybe you could get your brother to post and he could put his profile on the site, or you could post his info on you signature page. I had Carboplatin, Taxol and Tarceva. The chemo was every week for 3 weeks then one week off others have had the same chemo every 3 weeks, but the dosage may be different.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie