Firsts

Christine

So many firsts since my mom passed away in December. My first birthday exactly one week later; first Christmas, first New Year, my parents' wedding anniversary (44 years) and today is her birthday. She would have been 64. It's only been 7 weeks but so much has happened already. I miss her so much.

It May get easier But it never stops Being hard to deal with. My prayers are with you. I jsut got through the First year so i understand what you are saying and How you are feeling. Prayers tonite for some peace and tranquiliity

The firsts are so difficult. I have found that time has eased the pain, but it will never go away. Now I feel like I am facing all the firsts with my second daughter that my mom will never get to experience. My heart goes out to you. Hold on to your precious memories, those can never be taken from you.

I wish I was there to give you a big hug. Like everyone has said, the "firsts" are really hard to cope with. After time, these special days will be a bit easier but the pain on those days always seems to be fresh for me. In honor of your mom's birthday, do something that she would have enjoyed and know she is right there with you.