My husband is in the hospital - update 2/5

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words!

He is doing a little bit better today, I'm at home for a few and now back to hospital. Still waiting for the Neurologist ......hate waiting....the girls are taking it hard, they want to see their dad, but I can't let them....

i will keep you all posted...

Grace

((Grace)),

I'm stunned. I am so sorry this is happening. Hopefully the Doctors will get this handled in a quick manner and have Carlton back to his old self in no time. You know I always keep you in my prayers. More prayers today for all of you. Hug those girls and I hope they can find some peace during this bump in the road.

Welthy

Grace-

Hang in there! My sis is in the hospital too-3rd time this month! I am sending you and your family lots of prayers. How is his sodium? That can cause seizures also.

I hope the docs get to the bottom of it soon-and formulate a plan of attack. No retreat!

Don't forget to care for yourself as well-

Marco Jo

Once again, thank you for all the prayers and thoughts!

Today Carlton is speaking, but it is very fragmented and disoriented...he was having as I put it "potty mouth" this morning.....but every once and a while he would say "I love you very much" - he would always say that to me....but in the next moment I would ask him if he knew who I was ....he would just stare...or shake his head "no".

I'm off to see him in a while w/ the girls...the hospital social worker called me...i'm sure many of you can relate...if he comes home...what kind of set up...we can get help in......all that.....also a team w/ the visiting nurses and hospice called a "bridge" - hospice nurses doing regular care...

....please pray...

Grace