Getting to Know You - January 31

Ann

Wow did this come at the perfect time.... My husband just counted my shoes in the closet this past weekend.... He is in the process of building some sort of "shelter" for them....76 pairs (but a few more hidden he doesn't know about!!).... Now, I have a good reason, my son-in-law is the president of comfortshoeshop.com so.... I have to support his endeavors right????

Sharon............my new BEST friend :wink: ! Tell me about that shoe man of yours!!!!!! I really don't have many shoes (Fred thinks differently) because I have a bad foot and wear narrow. So my choices are limited. I want to hear MORE about these comfort shoes!!!! Now this is MY complaint......if you're going to have something 'narrow' why isn't it my hips or thighs?

Kasey

I'm in the waaay too many club too, most don't get worn too much but I have to hang on to them just in case!

I have two friends who love to "shop" in my closet for shoes and my sister just went home with two purses (that's another over abundance that fills up too much space)

Geri