DEAD MAN WALKING/WEEK(1) 01/31/2007

Frank Lamb

Sheri's right Frank, there are far more than 51 weeks to get you to be 100.

I'll be right beside you as a prop any time, on my knees, walking, scooting on my butt any way you can get around - you're one hellava guy Frank and I'm looking forward reading to your golfing journal.

Geri

ps. how nice to meet Patti, she must be a treasure she has the same name as my sister.

Frank...

Though it's not often I post a reply on your messages I've followed you closely since beginning our journey almost two years ago.

You continue to be an inspiration to all of us here and I just wanted to say that we're back here pulling for ya, too.

Mom spent a great deal of her life in PA (Graduated from Bucks Co Tech, actually) and I was born in Bristol...I'm pretty sure that makes us "from PA" too! LOL

God bless, Frank...And I'm looking forward to reading ALL the installments of this series...51 more to go, at least!

Hi Frank,

I hope you are comfortable and that they find a way to make you a little more mobile. I am also hoping the meds won’t prevent you from enjoying a beer or 2 while watching the game tomorrow. BTW, who are you rooting for?

Well Frank you are still my HERO!!! As for the typos I got an e-mail the other day that included an entire paragraph of words that were a jumble of letters but read right through it without any trouble. It seems as long as the first and last letter are in the right place that the brain can read the word without any problems. It says we scan more than we realize.

Frank, I just read this and your previous update, and I wanted to say you have (as always) my utmost admiration. I remember how many times you made my brother, DavidC laugh and how much he cared about you. Your sense of humor has kept so many people in good spirits for so long, and I have to believe that karma will keep you in good spirits now. (Of course, that means we won't notice any change, I guess...) Anyway, just adding another voice to your fan club and hoping for many more than 52 updates.

Hugs,

BeckyCW

Hi Frank....I'm hoping your upbeat attitude rubs off on some of us..... on 'me' anyway

I look forward to your posts and hope you keep on spouting off. Of course I'm one of your fans. Before Xmas I was falling down every time I stood up. MY body was covered in bruises and amblances took me to the local hospital for short stays several times I'm now using a cane regularly for balance. So there is hope to grow back into at least SOME sense of independence. I love your humor and your strength Frank. My heart is with you in this fight.