numb again - turning to you for prayers and support

LindaMRG

Dear Friends,

My father went to the surgeon today to discuss his surgery on 10/8. Upon examination he felt something suspicious in his neck. He will have a biopsy on Tuesday. If its not cancerous, he will stay in the hospital for his surgery on Wednesday. If it is cancerous, no surgery. Surgeon said it could be calcification as my father does have these. Also, his CT/PET scans that were done last week dont show this at all.

PLEASE PRAY for us!! Please, someone tell me this happened to them and it wasnt cancer. Im numb like the day we found out it was in a node. I feel like I have to wake up from this awful dream.

I have a lot of faith in prayer, and really believe he will be cured at his surgery.

Linda-

Any bad news I get or new worry, I also get that awful numbing feeling. It's paralyzing. Just remember to take it one day at a time. Sometimes it helps if I go in a quiet room close my eyes and listen to myself breath for a few minutes. I will say a special prayer for your dad and hope for the best news for you guys.

Prayer for Healing:

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Matthew. Touch is soul with Your compassion for others. Touch is heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch is mind with Your wisdom, that is mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach him to reach out to You in is need, and help him to lead others to You by is example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring Matthew health in body and spirit that he may serve You with all his strength. Touch gently his life which You have created, now and forever. Amen

Rich