Charlotte (my sister) and hospice

betty boop

Whew, I can't quit crying as I write this. Please pray for my sister who has colon cancer with brain, lung mets. She went to the doc today, they said her brain is swelling and causing some paralysis in her legs. Each day seems to be worse for her. They have her on a fentenal patch now and other med, and she doesn't seem to be in much pain. It is so hard for the family. What a blow to hear this. We just spent time together on Saturday and she loved it. She sat up in a chair for probably 2 hours. She also had my brother lay hands on her and pray. She is s strong Christian of many years and such a wonderful person. I am so sad tonight, this is so hard to face.

Betty Cline

I am right there with you Betty... I pray for a her to stay pain free and at peace. May she find comfort with her family by her side.

I know how hard this is... I am so sorry :cry:

We are right here for you Betty..

Prayers sent.

Maryanne

Thank you for your prayers, sitting here tonight, I can't sleep, we just got back home from the wake around 11pm. We watched family videos tonight after the wake, that was a good thing for all of us. Mom was so sad at one part tonight, she told me that I can't get worse, that I have to live. I just prayed that God would let me live past my parents, I just don't know if they could take losing another daughter. My oldest sister died two years ago and now Charlotte.

Thanks again for your sweetness. I loved reading everyones notes.

Hugs to all,

Betty

So sorry for your loss, but you can rest asuured she's at peace now. I know how you feel about out living your Parent's.My wife wanted so badly to out live her mother and very much so after her oldest sister Died and that at the time made 3 of her brother's and sister's that had died. But that was not how it turned out with my Mother inlaw dieing 5 month's after my wife. Take care and trust GOD because no matter what we think is right he know's best....