James R. Bair

ladybug

Hello. I haven't really posted before, but I've spent countless hours on this website reading posts and just feeling the caring and love. This website has been so important to me during this last year. My dad, James (Jim) Bair was 64 when he passed away on January 31st, 2007. He battled stage 4 NSCLC for 1 year. He was a wonderful man and the very best father. This year has been the hardest of my life and I just wanted to thank everyone here for making it a little easier to bear. My family has chosen the Lungevity foundation as where we would like all donations in my father's name to go. Thanks again for this wonderful website. Michele

I am so sorry for your loss. It is such a sad time to lose a parent and we appreciate the fact that you chose Lungevity as your cause. I hope it will help others in your father's place. It is very nice of you to let us know that somehow this LCSC helped you in your journey with this disease.

Nina

Michele,

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.

There are so many of us here who have lost loved ones .....we might not all be grieving in the same way but we are all feeling the pain and can sympathize with hard hard it really is to lose someone we love.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda