Frankie Lamb- 2/08/2007

pjdarin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a huge void here with frank gone. He was a very valued member here. He was a good friend to a great number to all the people around him. He will be surely missed buy all. My heart goes out to Connie and her entire family. What a great man he was.

John.

Dear Patti,

Right now, I feel exactly the same way I did on the day of the death of my mom, my dad, my grandma and my precious Don. How can this be? One minute my dear loved one is here and the next minute they're not here. It just feels like somebody cuts through your chest with a sharp knife and literally cuts a big hole in your heart. Oh, and it is so incredibly painful.

I feel that pain again today - very deep and very painful. I loved what Geri said: "A light has gone out down here." Frank's light was a very bright light in my life. Although that light went out here, I can't even imagine the radiance and glow of the light he is shining in now. I hope God pulls out all the stops for our Frank and gives him the welcome he deserves!

What a man! What a kind, generous and giving man he was! If ever a life needed to be celebrated, it would be our Frank's.

To Connie and Pattie and all of Frank's family: Frank is truly one of those great men that left a legacy - a legacy of love for others, and a message of laughter being the best medicine. Dear God, that's what it's all about!

May Frank's life live forever in all of our hearts as a shining example of how to make the very best out of a very bad situation, which included as much humor and laughter as he could generate.

We will love and miss Frank forever!

Love,

Peggy

Patti, Connie, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Frank was a beautiful, brave and wonderful man who met this battle with courage, dignity and humor. He helped so many people and shared so much wisdom and love. He will be missed terribly.

My thoughts and prayers are with you now for strength and healing of your broken hearts and spirits. May God grant you peace.

I would be honored to join the rest of you in lighting a candle, lifting a beer and a chocolate donut to Frank at 9:00 Eastern (8:00 my time). God Bless you Frank, and may he shine his light and love upon you always.

Frank worked hard to keep all of us laughing and in good spirits because he cared.

Next opportunity I get to have a chocolate donut and next opportunity for a budlite will both be in honor of Frank. Don't know if I am as brave as he was to do them both at the same time though.... :roll:

Very sad that there will be no more jokes and words of encouragement from Frank.

Blessings to all his family and friends.

I will miss his essence.

Cindi o'h

I thought it was a little quiet around the boards today...I was pointed to the news by Jen.

I'm really sad about this.

This sucks.

Such a nice guy.

To Frank's family, my deepest sympathies.

To Frank, thanks for all of your posts. I'll miss your light shining here with us.