Frankie Lamb- 2/08/2007

pjdarin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so devastated to see this, this afternoon. My depest condolences to Connie adn The whole Family. Thank you for updating us and telling us what was going on. Franks Humour and spirit will live on in each and every one here and that he knew elsewhere. Will raise a tost to him at 9 tonite. :cry:

Thank you Patti for keeping us in the loop of Frank's final journey. My condolances to you, Connie and the rest of your family. He was a great inspiration to all and his passing will leave a huge void here. I'm picturing him finding the perfect golf course in heaven right now!

With deepeset sympathy, Karen

This just doesn't seem real...another precious loved one lost to this evil disease. All I can think of to say is what my little boy says everytime we pass the Zachary Taylor National Cemetery for our deceased service men and women and that is,

"HAIL THE VICTORIOUS DEAD!!!"

In my mind, Frank was and always will be the victor.

My personal heartfelt condolences to his family.

Laura Roberts

Frank, where ever you are tonight, I hope you know that we are all thinking of you. You were the heart and soul of our site, and we are going to miss your fighting spirit and encouragement.

I can only hope that someday we will all gather together for a big reunion bash in one those light filled rooms that our Father has prepared for us.

I look forward to seeing you there Frank.

Barb