Mom

ErinC1973

Thank you. I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you. I need you. My wonderful, beautiful Mom.

Denise C. Braschler

September 29,1941-February 8, 2006

Braschler, Denise (nee Kovach)

Denise Braschler (nee Kovach), age 64, of Lansing, IL, formerly of Valparaiso, IN, passed away Wednesday, February 8, 2006. She is survived by her loving daughter and son-in-law Erin (Stuart) Harris of Lansing, two grandchildren, Mikkel and Saoirse of Lansing, whom she absolutely loved and cherished, one sister Cerena Kovach of Lansing, one brother Steve (Cathleen) Kovach of St. John, two nieces: Lauren Kovach of Lansing and Brittany Kovach of St. John, and one nephew Matthew Kovach of St. John. Preceded in death by her husband Howard “Howie” in 1999 and her parents Helena in 1995 and Steve in 2000. Retired from Edward G. Sirovatka, Inc. She also leaves behind her two precious cats Nicholas and Grace who miss her very much. She was a very courageous woman who battled many obstacles in her life with unparalleled strength and determination. Her daughter and son-in-law are expecting their third child, Ian, soon. She may have missed holding him in her arms, but we know he will have a special guardian angel for all of his precious life.

In lieu of flowers, donations will be made by way of the family to Cancer Treatment Centers of America.