Carlton is slipping away - update 2/21

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace,

I think when we are battling a decision that conculdes a possible outcome other than what we hope for it creates the ability for us to second guess what we know is the right thing, simply because our very nature wants our outcome.

Your doing so wonderful thru this all, continue to move forward for Carlton, never second guess what you do, make each choice from love and you'll have done right.

So many prayers for you all.

Beat it!

I feel the end is near, he is much worse than yesterday. I am taking the girls up to the hospital one last time to say their goodbyes and love you to their daddy....

I will be spending the night....

once again, thank you, send me your strength ...... i will hold his hand tight and just love him....

luv

Grace

Grace,

I am continuing to pray for you, Carlton and your girls. Please don't second guess yourself, you are doing the right thing. When my son went to hospice, he had a feeding tube in already but they would not use it. I fought with them over this, but eventually I realized that it would only prolong the inevitable. My son was only 28 yrs. old, very strong heart and lungs! It is just so hard to let go of those we love, but it is something we have to do. My heart is with you, try and remain strong.

God Bless You,

Sharon