Sunshine Band 3000

Don Wood

Well, Miss Kasey, you have reached 3000 posts, and it almost got by me! Congratulations on that and many thanks for all the warm, loving support you give to all of us here.

Kasey joined us almost 2 1/2 years ago, and is a 2 1/2 year survivor of NSCLC. She and her husband, Fred, give us plenty of their great support. Kasey is NED still. Rah! And Kasey also acts as a Moderator here on lchelp.

Again, thanks for all you do and we look forward to many more posts. Don

Thanks Kasey, and Fred and Teddy too!! All the support team for Kasey. Daisy sends a woof out to Teddy.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING KASEY!!!! :lol:8):):D:wink: and a big :mrgreen:

Fred...give our Kasey girl a great big hug from all of us!!! Kasey is someone that truly makes a difference on this board. She's always there to give us love, support and understanding. Can't wait to read at least 3000 more posts from you, Kasey.

Thank you, Don, for noticing what a big mouth I have :lol: ! Fred said he coulda told you that a long time ago :wink: ! And thanks to all who responded. I do appreciate your good wishes. I feel privileged to be part of this wonderful group we have here. I am hopeful to have another 3000 in me...........and to have folks who will actually READ them. You guys are the absolute BEST!

Love,

Kasey