NEW interactive chat with Dr. West- March 6

When: March 6th, 2007 4PM Pacific Time

This chat will be open to the first 50 members who log in and will last approximately 90 minutes.

Please log into the chat room shortly before 4pm pacific time to ensure your spot and to avoid interruptions once the Q & A have begun.

Please have your question ready for dr. west and limit it to short concise sentences. If you have a follow-up question in response to his reply, please post it in the form of a new question and please remember to give others the chance to have a turn.

I will be moderating and we will go in order from the member list on the right-hand side of the chat list. The chat list lists names in alphabetical order so I will go down the list and ask you by name if you have a question, you can post it (or say "pass") and then Dr. West can answer and then we will go to the next name on the list.

I think this will ensure everyone a chance to participate.

To reply to someone else one on one during the chat- highlight their name on the right and click on "private chat". A separate window will pop up for you and you can talk to that person one on one without interrupting the Q & A.

There will be time for general chat after the Q & A is over to chat openly with other members.

We want to be sure that the chat moves fluidly and is easy to follow and that everyone is courteous so that all members have a chance to ask Dr. West their questions.

Anyone logged in to chat who is not being respectful, giving others the chance to participate, or clogging the chat will be asked to leave so that someone else can participate.

This was a great experience last time and for those of you who missed it, mark your calendars and log in early!

As always, thank you to Dr. West for his time and dedication to the LCSC membership~!