Prayers and positive vibes needed

Fay

Hi guys, well tomorrow my mom is going to have the fluid in her abdomen tapped, so that they can send it off for cytology to find out what the fluid is and what is causing it. Her chest Ct was good, there was even more shrinkage in the tumor and only one lymph node still appears, but is small. Her upper abdomen was clear of malignancies. They don't know what this fluid means. She still is really tired and needs to take her anti-nausea drugs. Hasn't really been up and about much in the last few weeks. Please send your thoughts and prayers our way tomorrow as she undergoes this procedure, and we await the results. (May take up to two weeks) Hopefully, it will be something that can be resolved with drugs or something.

Thanks,

Faylene

Hi Faylene,

(By the way, I just LOVE your name FAYLENE!) So nice!!!

I was thinking about you all day today and your mom, and then I look on the board and low and behold there you are!!! Well, at least your getting SOME good news about mom's tumors. Sure wish they could find out what is causing her to be so tired and sick like. Darn!!! But, I hope you know your all in my thoughts and prays. But, lets hope it is something that can be treated with a couple pills or so.

Thinking of you and your family often.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Fay, Good news about the tumors and the CAT scan results. I, also, hope that they find out what is causing your mom to be so nausious and what the fluid is. And I hope that they get those results to you REALLY QUICK :!: We all know how difficult those "waiting games" are. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Keep us posted. Take care, Deb