alexan Posted February 25, 2007 Share Posted February 25, 2007 I went to Duke yesterday & Dr.Garst told me the same thing that Dr.Magrinat. Almost in remission. For a moment I thought that I was going to start with Tarceva but they preferd to wait & let my body rest for 3 month & since there is nothing lit on the PET have to wait and see. They put me in seroids because the Taxotere put some liquid in my lungs & the radiation provoc a pneumonitis.I know I should be jumping for such a exelent news but I am still afraid & I really don't want to. I really, really want to forget about this thing. Thanks for listen & have a good weekend. bucky 02 diagnose Stage IB surgery & no other treatment 06 recurrence V16 Cisplastin & radiation at the same time Taxotere 3x3 Pet & Cat 2/7 now wait & pray Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.