One Year Ago we Lost our FayA

Connie B

One year ago today we lost our dear friend FayA. :(

I miss my friend, but I have fond memories of my dear friend FayA as I know we all do. Fay touched our hearts and always went the extra 100 miles to offer support and information to each and everyone who knew her and those that didn't.

I know that God is Pleased to have her in heaven.

I miss you my friend, but I know your at peace and in good hands. Your forever in my heart. Until we meet again....

I miss her very much. On one of my very first posts here, she scolded me for citing research saying that withholding food and water is not uncomfortable. She said something akin to "How do you know?" which of course is true. We cannot know. The way she responded when I explained my point further is what sealed her in my heart. She never held a grudge, she just outright said she disagreed with you.

What a fine lady she was.

Connie, thank you so much for reminding us that today is the one year mark for Fay's passing. Like you, I know that heaven is a much better place with Fay there.

Fay assigned me the job of being here to greet the newcomers and offer hope to all. She never doubted that I would still be here. She gave me hope and courage and passion. She was so smart, I never doubted her for a moment. I, too, miss her.

Kasey