my Mom (updated at the end/ special thank you)

LTich

Lisa,

I am so sorry that I just saw this post. My sympathies go out to you.

I am not surprised that your mom was an awesome person - that's evident from all that you have done for so many because of your love for her.

Keep in touch Lisa, and I'm sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa; I cried when I read your post... my dad had ext sclc and just passed on March 13th at the age of 63, 4 days after his birthday. Today and tonight I have been cleaning out his apartment and just sitting going through his files. He was a simple man but as I have found, bigger and stronger than I ever knew. I'm sure your mom was the same way. Our parents are our worlds as are our children. Please know that I am thinking of you and your family- and your father too. And yes, this is the hardest thing I have ever gone through as well. Know that you are NOT alone and the people here care for you and what you are going through. My dad never knew of my chats on this board but it kept me going knowing others were out there supporting me in a way no one else could. We feel for you and hope you take care of yourself. -Kimberly