Hello

My name is Diana and my hubby is Andy.

We have been married for 25 years and have 3 children. Kayla is 20 and is finishing her sophomore year in college. Kyle is 10 and Kristy just turned 7.

I have been lurking here for 3 months and have found more info here than anywhere else.

I have read pretty much every post here even going back several years so I feel like I know everyone. I hate to be a member of this family because of lung cancer but here I am! :)

Hi Diana,

I suppose this is not the best of places to have to be, BUT I cannot imagine myself anywhere else with any other folks. I hope you allow us to offer you hope and information along the way. I am pleased to 'meet' you.

Kasey

Diana,

Welcome and sorry you had to find us at all! It just breaks our hearts to see such young people having to fight this beast. This community is an absolute life-line in the fight, so settle in, get comfortable, and post whatever you need.

Regards,

Welthy

Welcome to the wives club. You don't list your husband's first chemo in your profile. I hope the treatment works and things start to shrink especially off his vena cava. My husband is also a IIIB with VCS and we have 3 children. I know this is hard but your husband is young and should have a good result. Keep us posted.

Diana,

Welcome to this wonderful support community. It's so hard dealing with this terrible disease and having children at home makes it even more difficult. Although the children do keep the need to fight strong. I will be praying for you.

Take Care,

Rachel

Hi Diana,

So sorry about your hubby's diagnosis. Reading his profile it looks like they have him on a good plan.

Since you have been reading up on the board you know how supportive we can be. Now that you made yourself known we can help you through this.

Please keep us updated on his prognosis.

Maryanne :wink: