UPDATE ON DAD..HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE

LISABETH23

HI EVERYONE..HOPE YOU ARE ALL FEELING WELL. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE, 6 MONTH OLD BABY, NOT TIME FOR ANYTHING. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON MY FATHER. HE HAD A CAT SCAN OF HIS CHEST AND THE DOCTOR SAID THE TUMOR IS INVISIBLE, IF NOT GONE! MY FAMILY IS SO EXCITED, AND MY FATHER IS IN SUCH HIGH SPIRITS. HE HAS GAINED BACK MOST OF THE WEIGHT HE HAS LOST, AND LOOKS WONDERFUL, AND EVEN HAS RESUMED WORKING, HE IS A CPA AND OWNS HIS OWN FIRM, SO HE WAS DETERMINED TO GET BETTER FOR TAX SEASON....WELL THATS IT FOR NOW. HE STARTS NEXT ROUND OF CHEMO ON MARCH 7TH.....HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING GOOD, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT...LISA

Guest nhnikki

Hi Lisa,

My Name is Nicole and you just made my day. My Dad has sclc and basically I keep giving up hope. Maybe I can email you and pick your brain? I too have a young child and my Dad is just 58 and has smoked since he was 14.He has a tumor in his left lung and has just done 3wks of radiation to back it off the treacea(sp?)and is now doing chemo once a week but is being changed to a stronger chemo that will be once every 21 days. Any information or advice you can give me to lift my spirits would be wonderful. Please tell your Dad congrats and to stay strong and health.

God Bless

Nicole