Happy I found this site

uspswife

Hi my name is Darla Russell I am 54 , married , 4 kids and lots of grandkids..I have been diagnosed with stage 3b since 2001 I have had chemo , radiation, and I am now in remission..I enjoy talking to other people and camping and watching good old trash tv..I cant wait till Wednesday night so I can join in on the chat..Hope to see you then..

Darla :oops:

Darla Russell

Dx StageIIIB NSCLC Adenocarcinoma 7/3/01

received 30 radiation treatments and chemotherapy Carboplatin&Taxotere and Cisplatin&Navelbin

Hello Darla;

Welcome and so very glad you found us. Good to have another 2 year survivor aboard. :):):) Did some camping myself awhile back. Hope to hear more from you.

God bless and stay well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a newbie myself Darla, but I wanted to say hello too :)

:D

Hi my name is Darla Russell I am 54 , married , 4 kids and lots of grandkids..I have been diagnosed with stage 3b since 2001 I have had chemo , radiation, and I am now in remission..I enjoy talking to other people and camping and watching good old trash tv..I cant wait till Wednesday night so I can join in on the chat..Hope to see you then..

Darla :oops:

Darla Russell

Dx StageIIIB NSCLC Adenocarcinoma 7/3/01

received 30 radiation treatments and chemotherapy Carboplatin&Taxotere and Cisplatin&Navelbin