Joanie55

mitzu

It hit a nerve when I read your post. My dad had the same thing as your mom (leptomeningeal carcinomatosis), and the doctors gave him 3-6 months after treatment was finished. He lived 5 months.

Why are they saying 2 weeks? Is she in the hospital? Or hospice? Is she aware of what's going on?

Please know that we are thinking about Joanie and you and the whole family. I am praying for her.

Oh no! I am so sad to hear this :cry:

Dana,

Your mom is such a sweet woman who made a difference in my and my mama's life. Your mom has defied the odds time and time again. I hope she pulls through this, but if not, please know that she has touched so many people. I am so so sorry.

BIG HUGS TO JOANIE

Oh Dana, I am so upset over your latest post about your mom. Joanie is such a wonderful person and she surely has come too far to be hearing this kind of news right now. How are you and your Dad holding up? Please take care, try and keep us posted and please give your mom my love. I will be praying that the doctor's are wrong with this diagnosis.

I just read this and I am in total shock.

I am praying for miracle. I just don't know what to say. I wish I had words for you Dana.

I am so sad this breaks my heart, BIG time...

I will light a white healing candle for her.

Maryanne

Dear Dana,

I'm so saddened by this news... Your mom is such a beautiful person and I am so sorry you guys are having to deal with these issues. Please know that we love you and Praying hard for you and your family!! Keep the faith. Miracles happen everyday!

God Bless!!

Jme

I just want you to know Dana I am thinking of you and your lovely mom.

I could only imagine the dispare you are all going through. You have this walk coming up on the 29th and I pray your mom will still be here for it.

I miss her posts and her words of inspiration so much, please let her know that I think of her everyday and I pray for a miracle. She is such a courageous classy lady.

My heart goes out to you all.

I will make a contibution in her name.

Maryanne