Another diagnosis in the family.

jendew

WSending Prayers from the Blue skies Of North Carolina. I am so,sorry to hear this. Are they doing anything at all??

Thanks, everyone. As far as I know, they're not doing anything. She's in her 80's now and very, very feeble. She can't even walk without assistance. It's funny...I saw her in May of last year and noticed how hoarse she sounded when she talked. It never dawned on me that it could be LC. I guess I was just too wrapped up in Daddy's disease at the time.

I've missed everyone here, too. I don't know why, but sometimes I find it hard to be here. Other times, I come on here just to see how everyone else is coping. Life is busy for me, though. My almost fifteen year old tore her ACL and will have reconstruction surgery on that the 28th of this month. My husband and I are also wrapped up in our church's Easter program. He and I both have parts in it and are practicing like crazy. The dress rehearsal is actually the day of Bailey's surgery. Yikes!

I still feel my father with me all the time. My father's favorite nephew passed away last night, and I talked to Daddy all night long telling him to wait for Kenny at the gates of Heaven. Kenny took it really hard when my father died...I found out later that he considered my father his father as well. He had my Daddy's contact information in his wallet as the emergency contact. We all miss him so much. It's amazing how I'm still finding out how many lives my father touched when he was here.

I continue to think and pray for you all often.

Jen, I am so very sorry that your family has more pain to deal with. I'll be saying prayers for your aunt. It's just so sad when someone that age becomes ill with such a terrible disease.