My Dad is gone. It's so hard to believe

Guest nhnikki

Guest nhnikki

I was only able to post a few time since things went so fast but for those that remembered my posts and those that replied to me by post and email. I want to thank you for all your prayers and words of wisdom. My Dad passed away at home and unfortunatly it was unexpected and it was horrible. He was diagnosed on 1/16/2007 which happends to be my Moms birthday which she never wants to celebrate again and he passed away on 3/9/2007. I won't go into too many details but basically he had a massive tumor which burst and it killed him. I still can't believe he is gone and as I was packing my Moms place up so she could move back here to NH, I know he was there watching us. I could feel him and we had several things happen that can't be explained and we know it was my Dad. I love him so much and will miss him deeply. A piece of me seems to be gone forever.

Nicole in NH

Nicole

I am so sorry that your dad was stolen from you by this awful disease. My mom was stolen from me on Jan 13 so I know how you are feeling. I am in NH also Im not sure where you are but send me an e mail if you like. It is so hard to go thru this with out people who know where your coming from so keep posting and talking things out here. This has been a great help fo me.

Dear Nicole,

I am so sorry to read of your Dad's passing... and so very quickly, its just not fair. I am a strong believer in our loves ones ability to "let us know" they are still around. You keep watching and acknowledging those special signs from your Daddy. Love, Sharon