Another diagnosis . I need advice

Sis

Oh No! My husband just finished talking on the phone with one of his long time buddies from back home in D.C.. He has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. Since I wasn't in on their conversation, I don't know how far it has progessed, or what stage, but I'm terrified. He is such a wonderful person...I can't believe this is happening. Do you think it's appropriate for me to try to get him involved in LCSC? If so, any suggestions on the best way to approach it? As much as this board has helped me, I don't want to push my feelings onto others. Advice will be greatly appreciated. Ellie

Let him know about the boards and the support and help you have recieved here, throughout your Sisters Condition. If he wants us we are here for him. Knowledge is power!1

When I met someone else that was going through this, I emailed the website link and expressed how much it has helped me through every stage I had experienced so far (AND OF COURSE CONTINUES TO!) I think it is a kind gesture on your behalf to just out it out there.

Sorry about the news though!

Peace...Flowergirlie

Well, I have jotted the website onto a piece of paper for two friends whose mother's were in the fight (and unfortunately had lost). They have never appeared here (to my knowlege) but I shared that it was here.

I'd probably just shoot the link over in e-mail form, or tell your husband to mention it.

But once is enough...if they misplace, but want in, they'll reask.

Ellie, I'm so very sorry that your friend received this diagnosis. I have shared this website with several people that have been recently diagnosed with lung cancer. All have seemed very grateful for the information I have shared with them.

I've shared this web site with two different people with friends who have been diagnosed in just the last week and a half. It's invaluable -- definitely pass it on. If it's not their thing, at least they had the chance to check it out for themselves.

I tell everyone about this site. Right now I am watching for my ex-BIL, 2 women in my town, and a lady in the next town. Every time someone tells me about someone with lung cancer, I give them this site and say send them here.