Getting to Know You - March 30 - Indulgences

Ann

Bath products...without a doubt, this is something that I don't mind splurging on. I love Bath and Body Works and treat myself to something from there at least once a month. There's nothing like a nice hot bubble bath to make the world go away!!!

Every holiday or special occasion that comes up I for some reason find something that catches my eye - something I 'just have to have'. Yesterday it was a small $7.00 beanie pink poodle dog with a bone in it's mouth having the words "I love you" printed on it.

I know exactly where the idea came from that I purchase it. Thanks Timmy P., Happy Easter. :!:

Hey Ry

I hope you don't use a credit card at TJ Maxx as they keep them on file. Now over 45 million numbers were stolen... Why in the world would they keep credit card numbers on file.... for what purpose...I guess to have your identity stolen. I don't shop there anymore, my loss I guess, but its the principle...

Oh well, anyway mine is going to the movies, and getting popcorn.. also, like Ginny, pedicures

Maryanne