not good news

pammie

Found out I have four new brain mets. Will start Monday on 30 days of WBR as a result. Also found out there is cancer growth in my left lung. They will not treat that until the WBR is finished. Have started taking temodar for the brain stuff. Was quite disappointed to have these test results. But our hope is in God not this world. "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed;perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." II Corinthians 4:8. This is a new challenge for us. We are enjoying our grandson and have two more grankids on the way later this summer. Blessings continue to fill our lives and we have much to be thankful for. I can only say God is gracious and generous to us in all things. Our joy is in the Lord. pammie

I'm sorry to hear this news, but it inspires me to know your faith is strong. It will get you through it.

This I recall to my mind therefore I have hope; it is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed. Because thy compassions fail not; they are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness!

Pammie,

So sorry to hear about your mets. I will be praying for you.

ISAIAH 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you,

Do not be dismayed for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you:

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

((Pammie)) So sorry to heaar this news but you are a fighter and you can overcome...Hang in there and keep strong....There are strenth in numbers and we are all here for you!! Continued prayers for complete success with your treatment.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie