He's at peace now...

asmakis

The picture of your dad and your daughter is beautiful. Your post brought tears to my eyes - there is nothing harder than saying the I love yous and telling them it's okay to go...but I am so glad you were there and able to do that. Being able to do that with my mom gives me a small measure of comfort in dark times.

I'm so very sorry about your dad. Thoughts and prayers being sent to you....

Guest nhnikki

I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts today along with flowergirl. My dad went on 3/9/07 and I still come here because I feel so connected to you all so please know I am here if you need ANYTHING.

Nicole in NH

Dad went to heaven on 3/9/07

Amanda,

I am so sorry for your loss. I HATE THIS DISEASE SO MUCH! It steals our loved ones from us and causes so much heartache, grief and pain. A cure must be found very soon.

Carol

Hi Amanda,

I was so saddened to read your post. My deepest of condolences goes out to you and your family. There will always be a big void when we lose a parent.

The grief is tremensous but in time you will be able to cope much better. It will happen even if you don't feel that way now.

Always keep those wonderful memories of him alive in your heart of hearts and there he will live on forever through you and you telling your children all about your life with him.

He may have left his sick body behind but his soul lives on. He will always be a whisper away, when you feel you need him the most.

Take care, take time and heal as he would only want the best for you and that would be not to greive so much and to get on with your life with your beautiful family.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne

• 2 weeks later...