freaking out

Robin

out of no where today I started a dry cough, the weather did turn off 30 degrees cooler so I don't know if that done it or the cancer is back, I just finishedup chemo a moth ago is it possible for the cancer to come back in one month?

I know how cancer colors everything, and I am sorry that you are so frightened right now.

I think you are problably just fine. If you can buy peace of mind by checking with your doctor, by all means do so.

I hope the cough resolves itself soon. Take care of yourself, and let us know how you are doing.

:) Kelly

Robin,

I know the feeling. Everything just has to be cancer. I have to stop and tell myself that I am still humane. I get colds. Stomach aches, sore back, headaches and coughs, just like I used to. The first thing that comes to mind when I have any ailment is cancer. I just have to take that time out to straighten out my head.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

You just have the jitters along with the normal anxieties and that is to be expected with this desease. I am sure you are fine and just have a cough. But if it persists you should see your doctor.

keep us informed.

Maryanne

Robin...

As everyone else has said...it could be just a cough! If it lasts more than a week (approximately the time it takes for a "regular cold" to work it's way out of your system) or gets worse, check with your doctor. It might still be just a cough that's hanging out a little longer then, too!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Robin,

First off anything is possible. Second Freaking out is so the norm for all of us dealing with this monster of a disease. Your reaction sounds normal to me.

The cough could be a few things. It could be related to meds it could be related to your chemo. It could be related to a heart issue (due to chemo). It could be just a cough. But no matter what it COULD BE you need to always let your doctor know what is going on with you. Please make a phone call and let them know you have a dry cough and how long you have had this cough.

Keep us posted. Hope you feel better soon!

• 2 weeks later...