Tim is in Heaven now...

Tim'sKathy

Oh Kathy;

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my most sincere condolences. My thoughts and prayers go with you and your family. This d---m disease sucks, It's just so unfair.

God bless you and the family

Bobmc- NSCLC-stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Kathy,

There are no adequate words to help you cope at this time; I can only send my condolences on your loss of your great love, Tim. Your plans for the family waiting room on the oncology floor are so thoughtful. Thank you for taking time to share with us during this time of overwhelming grief.

Sincerely,

Tiny

Kathy,

No words can make this easier. Just know that his life was enriched throughout this horrible disease by your devotion and love.

My husband too passed away from lung cancer at 56 years old and only 6 weeks after diagnosis. I try to focus on the happier times and know that I made a difference in his life just as he did in mine,

May you find comfort in those memories.

CathyR

Dear Kathy,

I just saw your post and am very sad. I pray for you to be able to find peace in what has just happened. It will not come overnight, but will take many many months but it will come. Doing the room at the hospital is a great thing. I am so happy he was able to tell you what he wanted to do. God be with you and Tim.....

• 1 month later...

Kathy,

I just found out about your wonderful husband. I haven't been on here for such a long time, I hated to see your post.

I have read your posts through those hard months, and have laughed and cried right along with you. I know some of your pain, and am so very sorry that you have to live it.

I pray that God can ease your pain.

With hope and prayers for a better tomorrow,

Renee