Precious Dad needs prayers

sophia88

I've been gone for awhile..Life has thrown me some BIG curves. My Mom died two weeks ago (she did not have cancer.) My divorce is final Nov. 2nd and my daughter is now having the aftershocks from all of our strain and stress....My Dad has been holding his own thank goodness..but the last two days he has been wiped out. He as his scan on the 14th so please pray for good results. I know he is scared. My stepmom is so wonderful to him and to us so please pray for her also...she is a rock but I know it is so hard for her....Losing my Mom was terrible. I can't bear to lose my Dad too. As for my marriage....no one every told me anything could hurt this bad...I thank all of you for your prayers...MIRACLES can and do happen...my love to all of you..Sophia88

Sophia,

I am so sorry things have been so horrific lately. You are proving that old saying true... When it rains it pours. Well, it sounds like you're experiencing some flash floods. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I can only imagine the shock and grief you must be feeling. We concentrate so much of our attention on the people in our lives who are sick, and then to lose someone we thought was healthy all of a sudden, well, it is a harsh blow to say the least.

I am going to be praying extra hard for you, your father, stepmom, and your daughter. You deserve to have something good happen in your lives now. May those test results come back good.

Hang in there, you are incredibly strong, I can see that.

God Bless,

Carleen