One month today, still hard to believe.

Guest nhnikki

Guest nhnikki

I can't believe its been a month. Why does it feel like yesterday? It's all so unbelievable to us. My Mom, brother and sister all feel the same way. Like, did it really happen? Is this just a dream? When does reality set in?

Daddy, I love and miss you but know that you are much happier in heaven. I know I will see you again someday. Praise the lord!

Nicole

Nicole, I felt like that first month was the longest month of my life, and yet I could think back as if it just happened.

I was in a haze for 2 months solid, only now am I beginning to feel like I am taking part in reality.

Give yourself time and patience...it is very soon.

You do not have to get "back to normal" on anyones timetable but yours.

Thinking of you Nicole. I am so sorry for all the pain you are feeling. It will get better in time, I know that is hard to believe but it will. Until that healing time please know that so many of us have walked in your shoes and we know how you feel.

I am sorry for your pain.

Maryanne

Hi Nicole. Just wanted to let you know, today I received the book I ordered per your suggestion. (90 Days In Heaven). I've read to chapter 4 already. It is making me feel a little better. I even think I was able to take a short nap afterward. I will have this next to my bed at night to read whenever I am having trouble getting to sleep. Just to think that if your dad and my husband had to leave us, what a wonderful place this must be. Thanks