Flowergirlie (Melinda) are you ok?

Guest nhnikki

Guest nhnikki

I think about you everyday. I just wanted to check in and see if you are ok. I know you must have alot going on right now but please know that we are here for you and you are in my prayers.

Nicole

Thanks to all of you for being here. I am getting through each moment the same as before, one at a time. My mom is here with me and the kids have returned to school. Life goes on but it will never be the same. I miss him so much! The first time I left my house to go somewhere, I felt like I was looking through different eyes and my surroundings seemed completely unknown to me. I have tried to be so strong and I do not think I am dealing with it yet.

I will be back on here soon to be a support for everyone. I have to deal with some more of the heavy issues over the next couple days and it will be hard.

Peace...Flowergirlie

The first time I left my house to go somewhere, I felt like I was looking through different eyes and my surroundings seemed completely unknown to me.

I felt the same way. It's weird. It's like you're walking around in a new place, and you wonder why everything is just moving and buzzing along like nothing has changed. It's a feeling that is so hard to describe unless you've felt it. I had that feeling after Don died, but the first time I felt it was when my mom died. I felt like the world should have stopped and everybody should have felt the loss. Things just didn't "feel" right!

Hang in there, Melinda. It takes time, ups and downs, firsts and lasts, and tears and more tears before the healing begins....but it will begin.

Love and hugs,

Peggy

Everyone on here are helping in their small way with words of comfort for you and your children. We can all say how we feel for you, but we all have our own ways of dealing with things. Your path will be the right way for you. And you will find your own ways through it.I know you will get there. Talking to your Mum about it all is part of grieving. Some of the things we say and think seem silly,but you can tell your family anything.

Many people here have been with you all the way, its a lovely feeling knowing you have so much love and support right here if you need them.

God Bless Sonia UK XXX