Pulmonary follow-up

mary1958

I have read some of your stories and can say, my story does not begin to compare to the struggles many of you have had and the courage you have shown in fighting your diseases.

I just wanted to let you all know that I saw the pulmonologist today and although he cannot state with 100 percent certainty that the nodules may not develop into something more, he is pretty confident that they are not cancerous. They are quite small and I have had absolutely no symptoms. This was the news I needed to hear. The past two weeks have been the worst of my life. I now feel like my life can go on although I will need to have the nodules followed up for a period of time given my past smoking history.

I want to wish each of you luck in your continued treatment. My hopes and prayers will be with each of you and if I ever have to face what you have been facing, I only hope I have the courage to face it as you all have.

Take care!

Mary

Mary, you are one lucky lady. The news could not be better. What a tremendous weight that has been lifted from you shoulders.

I hope you continue to visit us from time to time to let us know how you are doing and how your future scans results are. But I know that they will be fine.

Good luck!

Maryanne :wink:

Mary,

I am so glad that everything worked out so well. Looking at the positive side, this may change some of the things you and your family do to stay healthy like diet and exercise. I know my kids have changed their diets for the best. It just pays to eat healthy.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

• 2 weeks later...